2010년 11월 19일 금요일

My World View

Attitude is the way you mentally look at the world around you. It is how you view your environment and your future. It is the focus you develop toward life itself.”  As I lived my life and experience diverse cultures, my world view has been influenced by such factors.  I have lived in America for five years, nine years in China, and about two years in Korea.  Since my parents are missionary, many biblical principals also helped shape my world view.  I view the world as a place to explore.  The world seems to get you all the time.  Stress, parents, relationships, etc, all these things seem to put a burden in our lives.  I remember the transition from China to going to Korea.  I thought my world was going out, and it caused my view to distort.  I didn't like the world.  However, when you discover new places and explore new experiences, your attitude will change.  Your focus will develop till your life itself, and thats how I started to view my situation as a blessing.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기